Discover and collect the web's best. Buybott's blog offers life tips and product recommendations for Moms and Women on Health, Beauty, Decor, Fashion, Family games, Kitchenware, and Productivity
In this wet and wintery season we set out on search for the warmest, driest, and cutest coats for little ones. We break down the “Weatherproof Wear Best of 2013” into three easy categories: trending brands, most durable, and best steals!
1. Trending Brands: According to The Independent’s article the top trending brands are as follows:
1. Mini Boden 2. Marks & Spencer 3. Mothercare
4. Joules 5. Vertbaudet 6. JoJo Maman Bebe
7. Jasper Conran 8. Helly Hansen 9. Next
2. While these may be the most fashionable coats for this year…as we can obviously see the Europeans are wildly more fashionable than their more practical American Counterparts here are the most durable coats of the season:
Calvin Klein Northface
3. Best Steals!
While we were gawking at the high fashion kids coats and the Olympic quality kids coats there is one category that trumps them all: the best priced coats of the year! These are the best deals you can find anywhere to trim out you and yours for a cozy winter wonderland: see Weather Wear Best of 2013 for the entire collection including each of the featured coats.
$50 and under
$40 and under
$30 and under
$20 and under
See the entire collection on our
“Weather Wear Best of 2013” board.
The BuyBott Staff